The Ultimate Guide: Incorporating Website Health Into Your 2022 Marketing Strategy
Marketers are facing increased competition online, rapid changes in consumer behavior, rising advertising costs, and new audience targeting restrictions on paid channels. In light of these developments, savvy marketers are increasingly prioritizing organic search and website performance.
Here’s how to succeed in a search-first future by incorporating website health and SEO into your wider 2022 marketing strategies.
- Why organic search matters as a marketing channel more than ever in 2022
- Why the best 2022 marketing strategies will prioritize SEO and website performance
- What are the 7 categories of website health and how do they influence SEO?
- What are the 3 types of SEO? How should you address all of the sub-categories of SEO in your marketing plan?
- What resources (people, tools, and planning) are needed to build a strong SEO plan in 2022?
- What are the best SEO tools and technical SEO platforms? How can an SEO tool build new efficiencies into your organic marketing workflows?
- A step-by-step guide to building your 2022 SEO and website health plans
- The website health checklist
About this Ultimate Guide:
With digital adoption already well-established worldwide (and continuing to grow at a rapid rate during the pandemic), many marketers have found themselves spending more than ever on online advertising and other paid digital channels. Meanwhile, consumers and legislators alike have been demanding more privacy from the major players in the digital advertising space, making it harder for marketers to accurately target audiences through paid channels—and harder for them to measure the performance of their paid campaigns.
As a counterbalance to this, marketers are also becoming increasingly aware of the growing opportunities that exist for organic channels to play a larger (and often more cost-effective) role within their marketing strategies.
There’s a lot of opportunity for brands who prioritize organic search and website health in 2022. This book aims to help marketers do just that.